Inbound Sales Executive
3 month FTC, Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
£19,500 per year plus uncapped commission.
Dixons Carphone is Europe's number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and Services Company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland We stand on the forefront of our industry, and we're committed to staying there.
As an Inbound Sales Executive, you'll ensure that customers' orders are processed and dealt with effectively and efficiently. You'll build rapport with the customer whilst accurately obtaining all their information so you can run credit checks and keep our internal system up to date.
Don't worry if you've never done an Inbound Sales role before, with our onsite training and ongoing support you'll feel comfortable and confident in no time.
As part of this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Answering inbound calls and emails.
• Providing fantastic customer service whilst ensuring the customer receives the right product for their needs.
• Working to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
You will need:
• A passion for team work.
• Great customer service skills.
• Customer service experience, it would be an advantage if you've worked within sales before.
• An excellent telephone manner with the ability to quickly build rapport.
We're one team and we celebrate all the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• A wide range of colleague discounts through corporate perks.
• 10% off at Currys Pc World plus accessories at cost price plus 5% at Carphone Warehouse.
• Pension Scheme.
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
"Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we've all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team - and potential new colleagues - is our priority, now and in the future. Visit to discover how we're keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process...... click apply for full job details