Michael Page (UK)
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
Worksop Permanent £80,000 – £85,000 per year
- Join a leading business in the food sector
- Opportunity to join a small but growing In-house legal function
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food manufacturer who supply major retail brands. They produce and supply a range of products and lead the way in food technology. The business has a number of sites across the UK and the legal team is split between England and Ireland. The client now has a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial lawyer.
The In-house Solicitor will pick up a range of work which will include;
- Drafting and/or reviewing customer and supplier contracts (including advising the business on any disputes)
- Work with commercial and procurement teams to support their activities to ensure contracts accurately reflect required business objectives whilst also complying with legal obligations
- Managing a varied workload, covering commercial queries, contracts and all aspects of business activities with suppliers and /or customers
- Cover more general corporate/commercial matters, potentially including merger and acquisition contract support and due diligence
The Successful Applicant
You will already be working as a In-house Solicitor or you will be a Company / Commercial Solicitor working in private practice. The role requires some presence in the office so you will be able to commute to Worksop. This role will suit a mid to senior lawyer who is confident and dealing with high value commercial contracts.
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: 200 Dashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2NX