We are looking for a In-house Production Team Manager to join our Marketing deparment to manage the day-to-day output of the In-House Production Team. You'll be overseeing the delivery of a range of artwork for advertising weekly in-store offers, promotions and campaigns in accordance with the pillars and priorities of our Brand House. The Production Manager will drive awareness and influence of owned channels externally (agencies) to unlock their potential in achieving campaign and overall Marketing KPIs. You'll be working closely with various stakeholders across the business and be responsible for 2 direct reports and indirectly a team of 12. Extensive line management experience is essential.
We're making the final preparations and getting ready to move into our brand new head office, Lidl House, in Tolworth. It's light, spacious and has state of the art breakout spaces, an on-site barista and gym and much more, making it the perfect place to meet colleagues and achieve your potential. We're expecting to move in before the end of the year and we can't wait for you join Lidl!
What you'll do
- Project managing the weekly output of the in-house production team, stepping up and taking the lead when needed to provide direction and deal with any escalations
- Leading the implementation of media asset management system by preparing the business and adjusting processes to integrate into existing workflows
- Implementing a strategic content plan for the leaflet, working in collaboration with internal stakeholders, ensuring regular and consistent communication
- Presenting artwork on a weekly basis to Senior Management
- Leading with other stakeholders in the business to facilitate a smooth sign off process for all artwork encompassing leaflets, posters, press, digital screens and any ad-hoc requirements
- Setting strong benchmarks for the team to maintain quality control across all artwork elements and changes are implemented across all corresponding artwork
- Project and process management of the photography studio output through line management and ensuring best practise, development of and adherence to photography style guides
- Championing digital communication (in-store screens and digital leaflets) by further integrating them into our 'business as usual' communication, optimising content and leading change within the business
- Collaborating and building strong relationships with other business areas, external agencies and print suppliers to ensure output from the team is on point and future focused
What you'll need
- Degree in Retail/ Business/ Marketing or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in a volume-based production environment, ideally within the retail sector
- Strong Project Management experience is essential for this role
- Previous Line Management experience of multiple people/teams
- Proactive and creative with the ability to develop innovative solutions whilst collaborating with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- An excellent multi-tasker with exceptional organisational abilities and able to manage conflicting priorities with ease and efficiency
- Excellent communicator across all levels of the business with the ability to present to senior stakeholders and the Board
- Strong user of Microsoft Office including intermediate Excel Skills and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, good technical understanding of a Digital Asset Management System
- German is desirable but not essential
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive salary starting from £54,000 with the potential to earn up to £65,500 (depending on experience) with an additional non-contractual 10% London weighting and a generous holiday allowance. Save for your future with our pension scheme, or save today with an in-store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.