Our Implementation Team ensure third party provided and in-house developed applications are appropriately used, configured and managed maximising their business and/or customer usage and understanding. They ensure timely and accurate set-up of incoming requests and internal business users, providing support to the business on application related issues
As a result of maternity we currently have a part time opportunity within this team, offering three days per week for 9 months.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's existing business targets by supporting internal corporate, new business and retail sales teams with an efficient implementation function.
- This includes the co-ordination and creation of systems access for new starters and change of job roles ensuring the access provided is accurate and specific to the role of the user.
- To ensure that all access has been appropriately disabled for leavers, maternity leavers and long term sick to ensure that unauthorised access is prevented.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy and timely response to all requests received complying with service level agreements to exceed expectations.
- Perform ongoing audits to ensure data integrity is maintained within a commercial environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Accurately configure customers, dealers and brokers for Corporate and Retail sales teams within our core system.
- Creating and Maintaining FleetWare access, ensuring that correct authorisation has been given before creating or amending any system access.
- Creating and maintaining Service Desk logs.
- Creating and maintaining Outlook tasks.
- Maintaining Systems Access, Salesforce and Customer Set Up inboxes.
- Make full use of other system environments available to ensure tasks completed meet the high level of accuracy required for your role.
- Manage own workload, take ownership and ensure that all tasks are appropriately prioritised and carried out in a suitable and timely manner and in accordance with defined procedure.
- Ensure that implementation requirements are fully understood and met at all times.
- Conduct problem solving analysis, including investigating and testing to resolve any issues.
- Liaise with key business functions and stakeholders to ensure expectations are understood and achieved.
- Composure and maintenance of process flows and user guides.
- Conduct ongoing audits to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Inquisitive by nature it is expected that that successful applicant will be able to illustrate great attention to detail and an aptitude for systems...... click apply for full job details