We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client, a major UK retail bank, provides every day banking services to over 17 million retail customers. The banks expertise and services span across Business Services, Corporate banking, Wealth Management, Group Functions, Retail and Investment Banking.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Risk Modeller for a 9 Month contract based remotely.
Purpose of the Role:
- Design, develop and maintain effective and compliant statistical risk and decision support models and related analytics
As a Risk Modeller you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining compliant and fit for purpose models used in the bank's risk framework
- Providing business and other stakeholders with advice and support on model use, model impact and model implementation
- Supporting regulatory engagement and internal governance in relation to risk models and model frameworks
- Supporting the business through developing and maintaining risk and decision-support models
- Providing insight through analysis and communicating this effectively to our stakeholders
What we require from the candidate:
- IFRS 9 Modelling experience
- Knowledge of Python coding
- SQL or SAS experience
This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business