A fantastic opportunity to work on a multi-million pound scheme within the water utilities sector in west London.
The project is a key scheme involving the replacement of a number of assets on a sewage treatment site, including upgrades to telemetry/control & SCADA systems, pumping equipment, aeration tanks and inlet works.
The client are looking for a number of experienced ICA engineers to provide support to the design and delivery of the project as package engineers on site that will subsequently all move on together to another project of similar size once completed.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing ICA engineering expertise for industrial projects with particular emphasis on the water industry.
- Establishing client requirements and delivering engineering design solutions.
- Engaging with the Supply Chain to provide accurate and innovative proposals and supporting the contractor procurement process.
- Applying technical judgement and resourcefulness to investigations, feasibility studies, concept and scheme designs, detailed design and construction support phase of projects.
- Providing support to contractors within the discipline as well as ensuring company standards in health & safety, environmental and quality are being met by the supply chain.
We are seeking candidates who:
- A minimum HND qualified in electrical engineering or ICA/Telemetry qualification
- Experience in instrumentation and controls engineering design on capital projects.
- A good knowledge of PLC's, HMI's, SCADA systems highly desired preferably with Allen Bradley Rockwell, or Wonderwarew Archestra
- Wider MEICA understanding and knowledge, particularly of assets found in the treatment of water/waste process such as motors, pumps etc beneficial
There are also opportunities for mechanical and Electrical engineers on this project - please see our other vacancies advertised
If you would like to discuss further please get in touch with Ali Ward on