TRC Group are currently recruiting for a Hygiene Team Leader based in the Sherburn in Elmet, LS25 area.
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30am - 16:30pm
You will be responsible for ensuring the site is always cleaned to the highest standards; achieving or exceeding customer expectations. The Hygiene Team leader will work closely with the production staff, planning and the QA team.Your Duties will include:
- You will be responsible for the day to day running and co-ordination of the Hygiene activities and report any issues.
- To plan daily/weekly/monthly cleaning schedules and ensuring they are completed correctly
- To manage the development of the Hygiene team by coaching and training.
- To work closely with Production and Technical to ensure a smooth running of the factory.
- To prepare for site Audits (internal and external)
- To provide monthly and weekly management reports
- To ensure that hygiene consumables are controlled, and stocks are managed effectively
- To perform COP reviews for all hygiene retailer requirements.
- Review the hygiene system on a frequent basis and update CIC Cards, schedules, procedures as required.
- Ensure the factory hygiene is maintained at all times.
- Understanding of pest control
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good level of English and Math demonstrated by GCSE or equivalent) Grade C or above or completion of Advanced Core Competency testing
- Hygiene Qualification
- Level 3 Food Hygiene qualification (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Health and Safety qualification (or equivalent)
- An understanding of pest control and completion of a training course in this area
- Previous Supervisory/team leading experience within hygiene in a Food Manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of hygiene best practice
- Working knowledge of key supplier hygiene standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of training others/coaching and the ability to confirm understanding when managing staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate clear leadership with excellent man management skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Ability to manage people, quality or health and safety issues and confident to escalate these issues when required
If you would be interested click apply, or call TRC for more information!