We are hiring!
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a Hygiene Team Leader to join our Hygiene team based at our site in Scropton, near Hatton.
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn't been a more exciting time to join us.
Join us as a Hygiene Team Leader and you can be a part of the aspiring team that brings Avara Foods to life.
Purpose of the role:
As a Hygiene Team Leader working as part of the factory hygiene team, you will supervise and partake in the full cleaning of a food production site. Ensuring the correct and safe use of chemicals and cleaning products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the factory is cleaned to the required standards as laid down by the Companies Cleaning Instruction Cards
• Practicing the safe use of chemicals at all times.
• Providing technical advice on matters of hygiene and cleaning in your area of responsibility.
• Helping ensure all hygiene teams are trained in line with company and regulatory standards.
• Post clean hygiene checks, visual and ATP swabs.
• Complying fully with cleaning standards set by the department and adhere to cleaning times to ensure that production can start on time
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience in a hygiene or cleaning role supervising a small team
• You can work well in a team environment and have excellent communication skills
• You will be motivated, flexible and have a good work ethic.
• A capable user of computer programmes including Microsoft office to complete shift reports.
Working hours of this Hygiene Team Leader position are Sunday - Thursday, 16:00 - 01:00.
What's in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities. As a Hygiene Process Leader, you can also look forward to benefits that amongst other things include the following:
• £11.75 per hour.
• £1.36 per hour additional night rate.
• Generous pension.
• Employee benefits including shopping vouchers, cashback and staff sales.
• Continuing development and training.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer...... click apply for full job details