Do you have experience in Human Resources Management?
Are you looking for a Human Recourses Advisor role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the Human Resources department?
Based in Dorking this role will work closely with the operations team, in a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
Our Human Resources Advisors, enable our business to deliver outstanding performance through great colleague experiences, reporting to the HR Business Partner/ HR Lead, and contribute to the overall success of the people agenda to ensure our team can deliver a guest experience that is personalised and always exceeds expectation.
This role will give a great opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to coach and lead our colleagues and play a major part in the hotel's growth and development.
- Implementation of the People Plan to utilise the tools and enablers to create a meaningful colleague lifecycle experience
- Enable managers to create a create a positive, inclusive, and engaging culture
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers to ensure an efficient and effective attraction and selection process
- Own the on-boarding process ensuring that all colleagues have a great start, and continue to coach, track and advise managers throughout a 90-day starter programme
- Support managers in identifying colleague talent needs and development opportunities
- Advise managers on engagement, performance and retention activities.
- Work with people managers to utilise early careers strategies and programmes.
- Support, coach and advise managers and colleagues on HR queries and directing them to the appropriate channels
- Drive the colleague experience by coaching managers to mediate and mitigate arising issues.
- Utilize HR systems to access, track, manage and compile data and insights
- Own and deliver Colleague surveys including administration and facilitation of action planning activities
- Ensure the consistent implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Within context of objectives set by manager, assign tasks, and monitor progress against performance metrics
- Improve processes, systems or products
- Demonstrates relevant functional experience and good knowledge of relevant topics
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a HR Generalist Role, at Advisor or Manager Level and have strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in a generalist HR Advisor/Manager role ideally in an operational environment from a retail, hospitality or service organisation.
- CIPD Level 5 or demonstrable professional experience and a sound understanding of UK employment law and best practice.
- Working collaboratively with line managers to drive commercial performance through people
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure and to multiple deadlines.
- Ability to understand commercial drivers of the business and the implications of your choices and interventions
- Takes responsibility to provide consistent and pragmatic and timely advice and delivery solutions that meet business needs
- Show determination and drive to deliver results and overcome challenges
- Understand what positive culture looks and feels like
- High level of competency in use of HRSS Systems
- Planning and implementing time bound projects including tracking commercial awareness and its impact on people priorities
- Market Leading Salary
- Flexible Guaranteed 30 Hour Contract with opportunity to Flex up with Business Needs.
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Company Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Most importantly, we'll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Human Resources Advisor,then please click 'apply' now!
We'd love to hear from you!..... click apply for full job details