Hammersmith And Fulham, London
Ardmore have been at the forefront in delivering hundreds of major projects across London. We have established a major reputation for delivery of large-scale phased regeneration schemes. Some of our iconic projects include the Corinthia Hotel, Churchills Old War Office and the Greenwich Peninsula.
We build homes, offices, hotels, schools, medical centres, parks, playgrounds – every facility our great city needs. And we do it with passion. With sensitivity. With style!
Recently we have been successful in securing a number of major projects across London including grade listed, high-end residential and commercial mixed-use projects ranging from (Apply online only) Million in project values.
As Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Manager you will play a key role in ensuring responsibility for implementing, managing and embedding the Ardmore Health & Safety Standards throughout the duration of one or more of these exciting projects.
- Act as the project health and safety champion and co-ordinator, with the aim of assisting the Project Manager to discharge their duties in respect of health and safety on site.
- Provide practical and realistic monitoring, good practice advice and ensure basic legal compliance.
- Liaise with the senior Health and Safety manager to seek advice or organise internal or external training.
- Conduct daily site inductions and review induction forms and competence cards.
- Contribute to the production of Ardmore method statements and risk assessments. Site Managers to determine the method statement after consultation. H&S Advisor to formulate the risk assessment and produce the document. Ensure that these are briefed to the workforce.
- Organise a project health and safety award scheme and coordinate the Site Leadership Meetings.
- Produce a monthly H&S overview report with Environmental/Sustainability Summary where relevant for inclusion in the project monthly report for the Client.
- Identify and promote opportunities on-site for low carbon construction methods and environmental good practice.
We’re Looking For:
- Experience working in a similar role within the building construction sector.
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate (advisor)
- NVQ Level 5 in H&S/NVQ Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice (for manager)
- +IOSH graduate membership (for managers)
- Appointed person A61 Lifting operations (desirable)
- Temp works coordinator or supervisor (desirable)
Example of Company Benefits (Dependent on role level)
- Competitive Maternity, Adoption & Paternity Pay scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Competitive holiday allowances, starting with 25 + bank holidays and going up to 29 days + Bank holidays (dependant on length of service), Day off on your birthday also included!
- Competitive pension scheme to help you for when you retire
- Life Assurance (Paying 4 your salary)
- Relevant professional membership fees paid and continued support with your professional growth and Learning.
- Generous Staff referral scheme, paying up to 3,500
- The opportunity to save up to 25% on your bike via the Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on 100’s of retailers and Gyms
Further Information About the Role
Kindly be aware that this advertisement for our job vacancy may not encompass all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described. It is subject to potential amendments at the sole discretion of Ardmore.
For a full role profile, please contact us directly at
Ardmore are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender, reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us using if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application.
Candidate Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process for all roles including employees, consultants and subcontractors, we collect and process personal data relating to job candidates and potential candidates. We explain how we use personal information in the Candidate privacy notice. To view our Candidate privacy notice please visit the Ardmore Group website > Working for us > privacy notice.