I am seeking and HR PMO lead for a 9 month contract within the retail/FMCG sector. The role will support the HR Strategy and Planning team to enable the delivery of HR strategy in a timely manner. The role will ensure all projects are prioritised effectively managing core project management governance reporting back to the HR Leadership team and wider business functions on progress. The role will work hand in hand with the Head of Strategy and Planning on governance, prioritisation and planning of all HR projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish the HR plan regarding ways of working, governance and reporting to ensure the delivery of all major HR Programmes are captured with clear milestones, costs and benefits
- Work with the centres of expertise and other programmes to identify and manage dependencies and join up communications.
- Support the maintenance of the overall change plan
- Support the KPI governance process
- Report upwards to the HR Leadership team on a regular basis to provide a view of progress and issues
- Coordinate the cyclical review and progress reporting of all projects and portfolios across HR, providing updates on status and next steps
- Work closely with the Finance team to measure the financial impact of the transformation and People Plans
- Define and run the annual budgeting process and in year reviews
- Work closely with HR leadership team, budget owners and Finance to ensure HR budgets and processes are clearly understood and a monthly status is reported
- Work with the HR teams to recommend solutions and help unblock any issues
- Provide best practice tools and guidelines to HR projects on status reporting
Critical Skills required include:
- Extensive HR PMO/Project Management experience in a large complex organisation
- Ability to identify and articulate business problems clearly, potential solutions with strong prioritisation skills
- High level stakeholder engagement
- Excellent analytics and reporting skills and experience of Power BI would be advantageous
- Passionate about effective task management with excellent organisation skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.