About The Role
We are seeking an experienced HR Administrator with proficiency in using Workday to join our shared service team. This role plays a critical part in providing comprehensive HR support to team members across multiple departments within our organisation and to provide administrative support for all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
- Acting as first point of contact for HR related queries for Support Centre employees, advising on process, systems and policy, using the ServiceNow system.
- Supporting the starter process from offer to onboarding.
- Managing the administration of employee lifecycle changes, including probations, secondments, internal job changes and leavers.
- Being responsible for the maintenance of the HR system, ensuring data accuracy, compliance with audit, and liaising effectively with the payroll team.
- Providing generalist HR Admin support, including filing, benefits, reference requests, raising POs, data and report requests, password resets for internal HR Systems
- Supporting the wider HR team with HR projects and initiatives on an ad hoc basis
- Collaborating closely with other members of the shared service team to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality HR services and adhering to strict SLA s and processes
About The Company
Alliance Healthcare is a leading distributor and wholesaler of pharmaceutical, medical and healthcare products, serving over 16,200 pharmacies, hospitals and dispensing doctors throughout the UK on a twice daily basis.
We have an essential role to play in the medical supply chain and everything that we do as a company will ultimately impact upon the end user, the patient. It is our responsibility to offer a reliable service that ensures that our customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
Global diversity, equity and inclusion are core to our purpose to create healthier futures. We believe in creating an inclusive environment where people across all dimensions of diversity can bring their whole selves to work to advance health equity for all. We enable our teams with career opportunities that challenge and inspire the very best to solve complex business problems impacting diverse patient populations in communities around the world.
About the Candidate
We would value the following attributes:
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator or similar role with hands-on experience using Workday is required.
- Experience in a shared service environment is highly desirable.
- Strong technical aptitude with expertise in working with HRIS systems
- Strong decision-making skills
- A good understanding of pay, benefits and HR policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confidentiality, tact and stakeholder management
- High level of organisational skills (the ability to prioritise, multitask and effectively time manage)
- Excellent administration skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and supportively within a team
- Microsoft Office (advanced Excel, all other packages to intermediate standard excluding Access)
- Passes in GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent.
- Strong customer focus and proven ability to build production relationships with employees at all levels of the organisation.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package including:
Employee assistance programme with legal and financial advisors as well as mental health counselling. Perks at Work with discounts in various retailers as Currys PC World, Samsung, John Lewis and more Access to Mental Health First Aiders Contributory Pension Scheme after 3-month service Cycle to Work Scheme Service Based Holidays Career Development and internal progression opportunities. Team members can take up to two paid Volunteer days per calendar year to carry out volunteer activities.
We offer Smart or Hybrid working, which allows you to balance your time between the home and office.