Looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage a Nursing Home in T reorchy.
- Role: Home Manager - Must be a Registered Nurse
- Hours: Full time (40hrs)
- Location: Treorchy, UK.
- Salary: from £50k plus Bonus and Benefits
Home Managers Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide management and leadership to a team of Lead Nurses, Nurses, Carers and other Staff.
- You are responsible for all the finance within the home, working to a budget and reporting a business strategy back to the Directors yearly.
- Day to day management of the home, confirming holiday, delegating to staff and managing performance reviews
- You will be working closely with CQC and aiming to maintain a Good in all areas of the home overall.
Home Manager Experience Requirement :
- NMC pin and a qualification as either an RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care
- You must have managed a care home previously
- Have a history of working in a care home with or aiming for a good CQC rating
- Must have great communication and organisational skills
Home Manager Benefits:
- A fantastic salary package
- A competitive bonus incentive scheme
- Continued investment in your professional development
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
If you feel you suit the above criteria and want to join our care home, please apply for the Home Manager position below...... click apply for full job details