LGV1, HGV1, C+E, LGV 1, HGV 1, CLASS 1 DRIVERS WELCOME
LONG TERM REGULAR ONGOING WORK ON PM SHIFTS
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Staffline is recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers with immediate starts for our client based in BRACKNELL.
We are offering long term regular and ongoing work on afternoon shifts from 12:00 onwards and night shifts with the start times from 20:00 onwards, 7 days a week. Regular weekend work available.
LTD pay rates are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Days (3AM to 5:59PM) - £14.00 per hour, OT - £15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (6PM to 2:59AM) - £16.00 per hour, OT - £18.50 per hour
- Saturdays - £17.50 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £20.50 per hour
PAYE pay rates:
- Monday to Friday Days - £13.79 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights - £15.30 per hour
- Saturday Days - £15.00 per hour
- Saturday Nights - £15.30 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £17.50 per hour
Immediate start available.
Your Time at Work
As an HGV Class 1 driver, the work will involve delivering to store locations and distribution centres throughout the South East.
Weekend work available and part time HGV drivers are also welcome to apply.
Our Perfect Worker
To apply as an HGV / LGV Class 1 driver at this site, you will require:
- 12 months HGV driving experience
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DCPC with UK licence
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £13.79 per hour up to £20.50 per hour
- PM shifts available from 12:00 onwards
- Subsidised Dining Room on site
- Free on-site Parking
- Competitive rates of pay
- Available Over Time
- Regular Weekend work
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- On-Site support from Staffline
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details