Challenge-trg are recruiting Class 2 HGV Drivers with ADR in small packages for the Leigh site.
A fantastic opportunity to join us at our client's site in Leigh for ongoing multi drop work.
We are recruiting ideally for Class 2 ADR Drivers (small packages),
However we can accommodate NON ADR
Mon-Fri Day drivers. (May also include the occasional Saturdays.)
The Pay Rates: Up to £14.44 per hour
What the HGV class 2 driver can expect:
- Caged deliveries to stores and retail parks
- Multi drop
- Curtain side and boxed units.
- Average of 8-10 drops per shift.
What's the Benefits for the class 2 HGV driver?
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing training courses
- Option for PAYE or LTD Drivers to join the Group
- Other contracts available within our Group
The Requirements from the HGV Class 2 Driver
- A full Class 2 HGV Driving Licence
- A valid Drivers CPC Card
- A digital tachograph card
- A full understanding of WTD legislation
- A good geographic knowledge of the UK road network
Challenge-trg are proud to provide our clients with first class drivers delivering a first class service. We achieve this by supporting our colleagues whilst on their journey with the Group, offering competitive rates of pay, job specific training / upskilling and support 24 hours per day.
Please forward your CV or call (phone number removed) for your opportunity to join Challenge-trg in Leigh...... click apply for full job details