NEWLY QUALIFIED LGV1, HGV1, C+E, LGV 1, HGV 1, CLASS 1 DRIVERS WELCOME
FULL TIME REGULAR ONGOING WORK
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Staffline is recruiting HGV Class 1 drivers with immediate starts for our client based in Magor.
Rates of pay for the role of LGV1 driver are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Days - £14.60 per hour
- Monday to Friday Nights (22:00 - 06:00) - £17.00 per hour
- Weekend Days - £18.00 per hour
- Weekend Nights - £20.25 per hour
- Bank Holiday Days - £22.00 per hour
- Bank Holiday Nights (22:00 - 06:00) - £25.75 per hour
- Overtime Days - £20.50 per hour after 42.5 hours worked
- Overtime Nights or Weekend - £24.25 per hour after 42.5 hours worked
- Overtime Weekend Nights - £25.00 per hour after 42.5 hours worked
We are delighted to offer long term regular ongoing work. Shifts available on all start times across 7 days a week.
Your Time at Work
As an HGV 1 driver, the work will involve Class 1 Depot Delivery work, delivering products to store locations throughout the South West and South Wales, ensuring health and safety is followed at all time. The site operates all year round and will provide each driver with a long term ongoing assignments. In return for your commitment we can offer regular shifts and start times that suit you.
Regular weekend work available. Part time HGV drivers are also welcome to apply.
Our Perfect Worker
As an HGV LGV Class 1 driver, you will ideally have -
- No more than 6 points
- Digi card and DQC
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn from £14.60 per hour
- Shifts available on all start times
- On-Site support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Weekly pay
- Long term regular work
- Free on-site Parking
- Competitive rates of pay
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline...... click apply for full job details