Helpdesk Manager – Client Side
Salary up to 45,000
Hexagon Group are recruiting for a dynamic, and experienced Helpdesk Manager to work directly for an aspiring property management company, who manage a mixture of commercial, retail, and residential properties across the UK.
As the Helpdesk Manager, you will be based on one of their flagship, mixed-use developments where no day is the same. You will be at the forefront of our clients support operations, ensuring seamless assistance to the tenants across the estate and working closely with the on-site service partners.
- Delivering excellent customer service to the tenants on the estate
- Monitor performance of on-site service partners, reporting any issues to senior management
- Knowledge of permits to work, and ensuring contractors have the correct documentation when carrying out work.
- Ensure the delivery of health & safety policies and procedures are followed by service partners.
- Logging and coordinating PPM and Reactive works with the relevant contractors.
- Chasing contractors for updates on jobs, and logging the update accordingly
We are keen to speak with candidates who have previous experience managing a helpdesk, ideally this will be in a facilities / property management field. In addition, you will be proficient in using Excel, and have previously used a CAFM system. You will be an approachable, personable individual who has excellent customer service skills and be comfortable dealing with a wide range of tenants.