Maxxima have recently partnered with one of the UK’s specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions. We are currently looking for an experiencedHead of Therapies inNeuro rehabilitatio, who can provide overall support for the clinical leadership of the service. This post is based inGloucester, which is easily accessible via public transport.
About the role:
As aHead of Therapies, you will be working ina specialist rehabilitation and disability management service for people living with a range of different and complex neurological conditions. This includes acquired brain injury, spinal injury and other neurological conditions where there is a need for tracheostomies and/or ventilators.
What’s in it for you as aHead of Therapies:
- Annual salary of £47,800 plus £3,600 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals on duty and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Your main responsibilities as aHead of Therapies:
- Contribute to planning and development of the service
- Keep the Hospital Director updated with any relevant issues and liaise with the Senior Management Team
- Ensure that quality standards and effectiveness of resident care are continually monitored and improved
- Oversee Fall’s Management within the service, providing a report to Clinical Governance on a monthly basis
- Chair clinical meetings and reviews with the multidisciplinary team
- Support, plan and implement clinical development opportunities to innovate and improve therapy related treatments
- Coordinate and evaluate the therapy provision, develop therapeutic activities, manage the Therapy Assistants and provide training
What we are looking for in aHead of Therapies:
- HCPC Registration
- Demonstratable leadership experience
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Permanent Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple clients
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
- Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom
Please note: We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of theCode of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
If you are interested to hear more, either hit theAPPLY NOWbutton or reach out toLucyonor