Head of Strategy & Advanced Analytics - UK - 12 months.
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Head of Strategy & Advanced Analytics for an initial contract of 12 months with one of our clients. The project will be fully remote until further notice.
Our client is looking for a Head of Strategy & Advanced Analytics who is responsible for evangelizing a data-driven decision-making culture across our client. The Head of Strategy & Advanced Analytics will be working in a small team of experts across Data Engineers, Business Translation and Data Scientists.
Experience in a large consultancy or at a CPG company is preferred.
Head of Strategy & Advanced Analytics requirements:
- 7-10 years of experience in insights role or equivalent; ideally in a CPG, Telecom and Financial services
- Experience in Pricing and Promotions Analytics, Marketing mix modelling, Econometric models, Consumer Insights Domain.
- Good understanding of P&L levers & value chain modelling
- Expert in Multivariate Linear/Log Linear Regression based Marketing Analytics, Price and Promotion Analytics, Statistics and Econometric Modelling and Visual storytelling, Marketing and Sales Analysis
- Ability to tell a story using data from primary, secondary and third-party data sources.
- Experience and comfort working directly with senior leaders.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Fluent in English.
Start date: 01-01-2021 (interviews now)
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Depending on experience
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.