Page Personnel Sales
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
Leeds Permanent £50,000 – £70,000 per year
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned player in the retail industry, boasting an employee base of over 500 across multiple locations. With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, they take pride in delivering top-notch products and services to their consumers. They are known for internal progression and friendly working environment.
- Lead and manage the merchandising department to achieve company goals.
- Develop and implement merchandising strategies that increase sales and profitability.
- Oversee the selection and purchase of retail merchandise based on consumer trends.
- Conduct market research to stay updated on industry trends and competitor activity.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to promote merchandise and enhance brand visibility.
- Prepare and manage the department’s budget.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations within the retail premises.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Head of Merch should have:
- Proven experience in retail management, preferably in a senior role, such as a Senior Merchandiser, Merchandise Manager etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Knowledge of market research methods and analysis.
- Ability to strategise and implement effective merchandising plans.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations in the retail industry.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary ranging from £50,000 – £70,000 DOE
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Free parking
- An opportunity to play a key role in a leading retail company.
We will let you know when any new business support jobs in leeds are available.
Page Personnel is part of PageGroup. Page Personnel is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: 200 Dashwood Lang Road , Addlestone Surrey , KT15 2NX