Sodexo Live! are thrilled to announce that we are seeking a talented and dynamic Head of Marketing to join our team at the prestigious Fulham Pier! This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key driver in establishing London’s newest premium waterfront experience, and you will be the first to hold this position!
This is a unique opportunity to lead the marketing efforts for the launch and activation of three new hospitality spaces at the Fulham Pier. You will be responsible for executing and driving the venue’s marketing plan and schedule of activity, achieving revenue targets, and driving improved sales across all service lines. You will develop and execute marketing campaigns to support our sales and operational teams, while also delivering strong digital understanding and clear go to market strategy.
As you will join the business before the opening of the pier, you will have the opportunity to recruit and train your team and successfully launch the new facilities into the London Market, leading the team to success through strong leadership and strategic thinking.
The Fulham Pier will become the heart of the community and the standard bearer for indulgent experiences, which will attract both Londoner’s and tourist from all over the world!
We are exceptional hosts and independent champions, curating authentic brands that are dreamed up and run with passion.
We have a remarkable selection of food and drink experiences, ranging from, Pop-up bars and pop-up local cuisine, to elegant fine dining experiences.
Our entertainment options are as exceptional as our dining experiences, and we cater for all tastes and moods. We offer local theatre, outdoor gigs, jazz clubs, an art gallery, cooking classes, a comedy club, book launches, film nights and water sports, to name but a few. In addition to this we offer educational activities and crèche and soft play facilities. Whether it’s saluting the sun in the morning with riverfront yoga or toasting the night with a magical cocktail we are building a playground for the senses!
- To support and drive the marketing activity across all service lines. KPI’s are specific to this area and would support the overall sales and marketing targets for each year for that venue. KPIs would include increase in event and hospitality bookings, retail sales, brand awareness and customer satisfaction.
- Team direct reports one and collaborate working with the venue partner marketing team to ensure all plans dovetail in the venue strategy
- Develop effective POS to drive retail penetration
- Close interface with the sales team to support B2B sales across Events and Hospitality with effective collateral & drive B2B/B2C sales through the correct marketing channels
- Understand the local market to effectively target customers and demonstrate an awareness of competitor’s activity and address with tactical promotions and plans
- Assist the catering team to work with purchasing to ensure compliance from supply chain
- Drive localized digital strategy and collaborate with the Central Digital Marketing Team to ensure any digital campaigns cost effectively drive both B2B and B2C sales
- Ensure that all social media feeds are effective, report on each campaign and manage the calendar of activity
- Organise and implement calendar of events with sales team to drive B2B and B2C sales for all products
- Work with venue client on their marketing channels to drive up-take of our offers
- Have an expert knowledge on GDPR to ensure compliance with data management
- Management of marketing budget and profit targets
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will be an expert in the marketing field within the hospitality industry and have a strong understanding of launching and activating new hospitality spaces and previous experience of working with culinary and operation teams to manage seasonal packages and offer improvement across both food and drink.
You will also have:
- Strong creative skills with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital and traditional campaigns that engage inform and motivate
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement, menu development, product offer and the hospitality market
- Excellent business relationship skills
- A solid background in working with key stakeholders internally and externally to achieve targets and attending internal and external review meetings to present the marketing strategy and ongoing activity and results
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing campaigns that achieve ROI with the desired results
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Experience in financial reporting and commercial understanding
WHAT WE OFFER
You will be rewarded with a salary of between £65,000-£70,000 plus access to a range of benefits, including a performance-related bonus, employer pension contribution and life assurance – 1 x annual salary.
For more information on all the great benefits Sodexo offer to support you and your loved ones, check out the attached Benefits Guide at the bottom of this advert!
By joining Sodexo Live!, you will be part of something greater, working in an environment that fosters innovation and supports your professional growth.
We’re experience makers and food fanatics. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive. Because at Sodexo Live! We’re so much more. Be part of something greater.
Salary Salary £65,000 to £70,000 plus excellent benefits