The Candidate Ltd
Head of eCommerce Manchester The Candidate evf111223 Head of eCommerce Back to results
Apply today to work for a luxury fashion brand as their Head of eCommerce!
Up to £65,000
Head of eCommerce – 65K – London City Centre – Fashion – Hybrid
Fanatical about luxury fashion and crazy about eCommerce? Become the Head of eCommerce for a major, international, award-winning retailer in London and receive excellent benefits including an annual bonus and discounts on the latest fashion!
Our client is an extremely successful online fashion retailer who has experienced extraordinary growth since opening their doors and there’s no stopping them yet! As the Head of Ecommerce you will be responsible for the international trading activity across the website, including ensuring that all promotional activity goes live correctly and according to plan.
The ideal candidate will be target driven and passionate about reaching business performance KPI’s and customer expectations. You will be expected to understand the websites performance by using analytics tools and working closely alongside the Head of Operations in order to make daily recommendations of amendments. This role also requires a strong commercial flair and excellent communication and organisation skills.
Key responsibilities of the Head of eCommerce
- Analysing website analytics and all internal date sources to drive change
- Plan, develop and manage the trading, seasonal and promotional campaigns and ensure that they represent the brand effectively
- Optimise the website in order to improve the customer journey and increase conversions
- Oversee the design and future developments of the website
- Develop a strong team of trading and merchandising experts by monitoring and providing assistance to the managers, executives and assistants
- Incorporate best practices in conversion rate optimisation across the websites
- Supervise all product development and activity for trading and merch
- Prepare reports and analyse opportunity gaps for growth
- Working closely with the Marketing team to ensure all trading activity launches on time and can be tracked effectively
- Proven experience within a similar role is vital
- Strong background in the retail industry is beneficial
- Confident in reporting on performance and making recommendation for improvements
- An analytics focused individual with knowledge of Google analytics
- Team Management and/ or direct agency Management essential
- Must have a good interpersonal skills and can use these with integrity to influence and gain buy within agencies and department
Is this the job that you have been looking for? Call our award-winning recruitment consultants today on or apply online now!
Interested in telling a friend?
Recommend someone now for £250 Cashback. Click here!
Share Back to results Sign Up To Our Newsletter