St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London
Let your passion for discovery become a career. Explore, discover, share and inspire at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
As a Head Mixologist of Booking Office 1869 at St. Pancras, you responsible for advocating and delivering a five-star beverage service to our guests and to your team members. You are responsible for supporting the wider F&B Management team with daily operational tasks and people management tasks. This includes absence management, performance reviews, recognition, training, hiring, scheduling, counselling and importantly, motivating, and coaching team members. Reporting directly into the Bar Manager, you will represent the Bar in their absence and uphold expectations, reputation, and service standards in all that you do. You will be required to support more senior operational tasks which include beverage ordering, CAPCON stock taking etc.
Youll need to know your stuff:
- Advocate and maintain an exceptionally high standard of five-star luxury lifestyle service within TheBooking Office.
- Lead by example with attitude, grooming standard, body language and tone need to be positive, supportive and on brand at all times.
- You are expected to deliver service to your full potential when you are here our guests are paying good money in all outlets in the hotel and without them, we wouldnt be able to receive our monthly wage!
- In return for delivering extraordinary service, you will be entitled to receive a portion of the service charge that our guests leave us. Bad experience = no service charge.
- Youre expected to maintain the cleanliness of all Bar equipment and areas at all times and advocate this as best practice.
Youll be expected to deliver on the following:
- Product (food & beverage), menu, operational, food hygiene, service knowledge is essential, and you are responsible for ensuring your team members also have this knowledge.
- Knowledge of the overall hotel operations is essential for this role to understand the part you play in the wider guest experience.
- You must be proactive in learning new bar trends, skills, beverage items and bringing ideas to the table to continue drive creativity on the bar.
- Our guests must receive a consistent level of service the first, second and fifth time they visit any of our F&B outlets you are responsible for delivering this consistency through training, coaching and regularly meeting with your team.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Hygiene (sanitation, cleanliness)
- L2 Food Hygiene is essential this role. You should work towards achieving your NCPLH if you do not hold a certification already.
- Attendance at Monthly departmental meetings and 1:1s is essential for you to share the knowledge the Bar team and wider F&B team need to know.
Perks you deserve:
- Free St Pancras Experience including plus one.
- Free Access to the Gym and spa.
- Free meals at work
- Free uniform & dry-cleaning service.
- Free enrolment of BenefitHub to unlimited deals of retailers and more.
- Discount of 50% in any of the St Pancras outlets.
- Marriott Discount Card enabling to benefits from hotel room, gift shops and F&B across 130 countries.
- Travel Loan.
- 20 days holiday increasing with service.
- Annual Performance Review pay.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Pension & Life Assurance.
- Employee Assistant Program.
- Comprehensive Training and Development program.
- Awards and recognition celebrations and many more.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in Londons most iconic hotel? Then we look forward to receiving your application
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.We are committed to non-discrimination onanyprotectedbasis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.