Chef & Brewer
The Spencer Arms is a charming old pub in Chapel Brampton, halfway between the towns of Northampton and Market Harborough.
As a Kitchen Manager, you’ll make sure everything in the kitchen runs smoothly during a busy service. You’ll know how to get the best out of your team by encouraging and supporting them to work well together, ensuring every dish served is of the highest standards.
Join us at Chef & Brewer, a collection of unique country-style pubs set in beautiful locations across the country which are welcome escapes for our customers, that feel like a home away from home. Our relaxed pubs with beautifully decorated interiors, seriously good pub food and expertly chosen drinks ranges are the perfect places for our customers to enjoy any occasion.
As a Kitchen Manager, you will
- Take the reins in the kitchen, whether you are making decisions or coming up with fresh ways to help the team run better together.
- Communicate clearly with your team in order to provide high-quality meals to customers on time.
- Recognise and lead the team as a whole, understanding how to maximise their potential.
- Maintain hygiene levels and safety regulations in the kitchen tohelp to guarantee the care of your entire team and visitors.
What you’ll bring to the kitchen:
- Experience managing a busy kitchen, training and developing a high performing team who constantly exceed targets
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy kitchen and getting the best of your team around you.
- A keen eye for delivering tasty and well-presented meals to customers each and every time
- Skill and willingness to take on and adapt to challenges whilst working in a busy kitchen.
We’re all about rewarding our team’s hard work, that’s why
You’ll receive a competitive salary, pension contribution as well as:
- The chance to further your career across our well-known brands – as one of the industry’s top apprenticeship providers, we can provide training and development at each level of your career.
- Discount of 33% for you and 15% for your loved ones on all of our brands – so you enjoy your favourite food and drink at a discount.
- Free employee assistance program – mental health, well-being, financial, and legal support because you matter!
- Discount of 50% for you and 25% for your loved ones at our Greene King Inns and hotels. – so you can enjoy a weekend away without breaking the bank.
- Refer a friend – who do you know who could be interested in a new role? When they are placed, you could earn up to £1,000 for referring them!
- Wagestream – access your wage before payday for when life happens.
- Retail discounts – Receive up to 30% off at Superdrug, exclusive discounts with three mobile along with many more