We are looking for well presented, warm friendly face and personality to greet our patients upon arrival. This person will be positioned outside of the main entrance and the first point of contact for our patients.
- Knowledge of the London area is a must as they will be making restaurants, sightseeing, hotel, and other recommendations to family members waiting or patients and their families staying overnight in the city
- Offer restaurant and activity recommendations and assist guests in arranging transportation and excursions
- Assistance in and out of vehicles if needed
- Confident personality
- Ability to deescalate hostile situation that can arise on site
- Anticipate guests needs to accommodate them and provide an exceptional guest experience
- Possess a positive attitude and be willing to work as part of a team
- Interact with our FOH team
- Skills in multitasking
- Bi-lingual a plus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.