Saltrock is a family brand, with surfing and the outdoor lifestyle at its roots. Saltrock stands for freedom, individuality and being the best, you can be, whatever your passion. British through and through, Saltrock began life in a garage in Cornwall and today everything is imagined, dreamed and designed at Saltrock HQ in Braunton, North Devon. A brand born in England, inspired by freedom and fun, inherent in British coastal life.
Everything we do is guided by Creativity and the energy in new ideas, new designs and fresh thinking, always putting the customer first.
These are exciting times for Saltrock and anyone who joins our team helping to take Saltrock onto the next growth phase of its journey.Is this going to be part of your next journey?
We require a GRAPHIC DESIGNER on a permanent, full time basis, Monday to Friday 8:30am until 5pm.
Providing full graphics support for Ecommerce & retail divisions of the business. As graphic designer you will possess a strong all-round design based skill set and be comfortable working on both print and digital projects. You will support the Brand Manager in the creation of assets for marketing and communication materials that is creative, compelling, on-brand and technically sound, delivered on time to meet the fast-paced requirements at Saltrock.
- Create all artwork for the Ecommerce business
· Website banners, promotional sashes, page content
· Email marketing content
· Social media artwork for both content and advertising
· Advertising, brochures designed for additional marketing channels
· Assist on photo shoots when necessary, on location or in a studio, as directed by the Brand Manager
- Create all artwork required for the Retail business
· Window displays
· POS material
· Printed marketing material
- Produce finished creative assets and artwork for production and/or placement by ensuring that all materials are provided in the correct format. This includes file preparation and output, prepress and printing.
- To have good awareness, and to keep up-to-date with current style trends and to offer input during creative meetings and share ideas with the wider team.
- Develop & own brand guidelines for EComm and Retail projects
· 3+ Years' experience as a graphic designer in a demanding business environment
· Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite, focusing on Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
· Able to produce design concepts for numerous digital mediums including email, mobile, tablet and desktop that are both engaging, and customer focused
· Ability to take ownership of the creative aspect of projects and deliver on briefs
· Strong typography and layout skills along with hand drawing and sketching
· Sound Microsoft Office Skills with good knowledge of excel and the reading of data
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, adapt to change and the needs of the business
· Be able to respond to deadlines effectively, with good time management and capability to prioritise workloads with strong organisational skills
· Demonstrate a great interest and enthusiasm for all areas of design across graphics, fashion, lifestyle and brand...... click apply for full job details