Reynolds and Reynolds is currently seeking candidates who are highly motivated to work in the development of business applications. As a Software Developer, you will be part of a team of professionals whose role is to design, develop and test software to enhance the functionality of our business applications, which allow automotive retailers to run their business.You will also be responsible for diagnosing and fixing software faults, assisting with the ongoing development of coding standards and participating in the quality control activities undertaken in the team, such as test plan creation and code walkthroughs.
· A University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or an Engineering discipline
· A strong ambition to pursue a career in software development
· Excellent analytical skills, good attention to detail and strong problem-solving abilities
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Project-oriented, focused on quality and delivery
· Good team worker and self reliant
· Reliable and organized.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Life Assurance Cover
· Company Sick Pay
· Free Bi-annual Eye Tests and contribution towards glasses
· Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund - Discounted monthly rates
· Ride2Work - Tax efficient way of purchasing a bike for travelling to work
· Company Events throughout the Year
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced environment with an established company? Do you want to work at a company with growth opportunities that will provide you with the training to be successful? If so, Reynolds and Reynolds is the company for you! Reynolds and Reynolds is a leader in high quality software solutions and IT services around the world and we are looking for a person with the potential to grow and continue our legacy of over 150 years of outstanding products and services at our Birmingham office.