Latinx Veterinary Medical Association
Global Director On Demand Delivery page is loaded Global Director On Demand Delivery Apply locations GBR-Berkshire-Slough time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago job requisition id R65526
Digital Commerce (DCom) is set to represent 35%+ of all CPG sales in the not-too-distant future and is a must-win channel. Mars Wrigley has an ambition to more than triple its DCom business over the coming years and igniting growth in the on-demand delivery space is one of the strategic opportunities we will capitalize on to help us achieve this lofty goal.
To enable our ambition, we’ve created a Global Center of Acceleration (CoA) that works together with markets, regions, and cross-functional partners to develop strategies and plans to fuel faster growth. As the Global Director of On-Demand Delivery, you’ll have the chance to:
• Lead the strategy and execution plans to build a high growth $1B+ business.
• Partner with 25+ markets and our most strategic customers via global JBPs.
• Serve as the go-to-expert on all things on-demand delivery at Mars Wrigley.
• Be part of a team that is pioneering the future of retail and having fun doing it!
This position reports to the Global VP, DCom Customers & Platforms and is an essential member of the extended Global DCom Leadership Team.
• Lead global collaboration and joint business planning agreements with strategic partners including Uber, Delivery Hero & Getir.
• Partner with brand, media, category leadership, and insights teams to create digital impulse and integrated brand experiences that will win with shoppers.
• Drive new business development in emerging spaces for the on-demand delivery channel including partnerships with restaurants, retailers, and other manufacturers.
• Develop the global strategy including where to play, how to win, and key enablers for on-demand delivery as well as the acceleration plan to achieve $1B+ in worldwide sales.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build advanced analytics capabilities aiming to make smarter, faster decisions that will enable faster growth and optimized marketing investments.
• Lead the global on-demand delivery community of practice across 25+ markets.
• Drive thought leadership, repeatable models, best-practice sharing, and playbook development across regions & markets.
• Build network with external partners and non-competitors to bring the outside-in.
• Track record of successfully scaling an on-demand delivery business.
• Proven success in key account management and/or customer collaboration via joint business planning.
• Expertise in digital marketing, media activation, and/or integrated brand experiences.
• Experience building out strategy, processes, playbooks, and tools to inspire A+ execution.
• Working knowledge of marketing research with emphasis on using shopper & customer insights to unlock competitive growth.
• Confident and compelling communicator with strong writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in a large, matrixed organization with complex stakeholder groups including a global/regional/local operating model.
• A natural team builder who has led communities of practice and learning programs to new heights.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
0:00 / 2:58 Similar Jobs (3) Snr Director Global Digital Capabilities locations GBR-Berkshire-Slough time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago Global D-Com Enterprise Capabilities Director locations GBR-Berkshire-Slough time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago About Us
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s , SNICKERS , TWIX , MILKY WAY , DOVE , PEDIGREE , ROYAL CANIN , WHISKAS , EXTRA , ORBIT , 5 , SKITTLES , BEN’S ORIGINAL , and COCOAVIA . Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals , BluePearl , Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA and Pet Partners . Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.