Marketing, London, Full Time, £55,000 – £60,000 / year Job Description
At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Across the globe over 700 of us work together to bring this to life through our products and technology. We help our 4000+ clients and their leaders to transform employee experience that will attract, engage and retain top talent through employee benefits, strategic reward and recognition, wellbeing and much more.
Your Role in our Mission
To achieve our mission we need to ensure that we demonstrate our value proposition in an innovative and exciting way. Reporting to the Head of Global Bids, this role will be responsible for managing the end to end bid process and writing responses to ensure we stand out in a competitive market.
What’s In It For Me?
A chance to be part of an extremely well established, stable and high growth ‘Unicorn’ SaaS company with a Glassdoor employer rating of 4.9 out of 5.
76 individual employee benefits in our Benefits Centre including:
- A flexible vacation plan of up to 40 days per year
- £400 a year Wellbeing Allowance
- Substantial bonus payments for a number of life events including pet adoption, wedding/civil ceremony, new family, retirement
- Employee, friends and family discounts across 1200+ retail, hospitality and lifestyle brands
Flexible, Hybrid Working:
Collaboration, connection as a team, and strong internal stakeholder relationships are part of the “RG Magic” that makes our culture thrive. Our RG Work Modes Guides detail how and why this is so much more effective in person.
As a minimum our Bids team works from our Tottenham Court Road office 1-2 days per week. Key Responsibilities
- Manage the creation and completion of all bid documentation across our EMEA, US and APAC markets
- Ensuring that written content is of a high standard and tailored to the client’s requirements, amplifying our unique value proposition
- Feed into the bid qualification (bid go/no go) process for all new RFP/RFQ/ITT opportunities, working closely with the Head of Global Bids and global sales leaders
- Work with the opportunity owners to understand prospects detailed requirements, development of a bid win strategy and in supporting client interaction throughout the bid lifecycle
- Develop quality written responses aligned to the specific win strategy for that client and unique selling proposition
- Work closely with the global sales teams throughout the Bid process along with other key internal customers including product and implementation teams
- Work closely with global client success teams throughout the Bid process to assist in contract renewals
- To project manage each opportunity within required deadlines, taking an active role coordinating and creating content that will enhance the quality of the response
- Respond to prospects RFIs, PQQs, etc
- Ensure opportunities are completed to a consistently high quality, following key achievement deadlines and approval processes including produce reports on bid progress
- Ensure all critical metric data and debrief information is correctly recorded and provided to internal team members within the business where applicable.
- Support the management of bid portals and frameworks (ESPO, Ariba, etc)
- Support the maintenance of RFP/RFI document library and project management software (Loopio)
- Minimum 3 years experience in creating well-written public & private sector bid responses; managing bids and proposals in line with client deadlines
- Strong commercial and written skills with an ability to provide succinct responses aligned to a unique selling proposition and tailored to buyers unique needs
- Ability to think strategically and to challenge others to keep a bid on course
- Demonstrate the ability to balance business and commercial risks with the requirements of our customers and desire to win new business
- Resilient and able to operate in a fast paced, diverse commercial environment, working flexible hours, when necessary, to achieve deadlines
- Ability to evidence track record of successful bid wins coupled with the ability to manage multiple opportunities at the same time
- Experience in contract management including legal, finance and commercial savvy
- Strong internal partner/customer engagement including presentation skills with a confident and professional approach to building bid meeting slides and delivering these to internal partners
The Interview Process
- Telephone call with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team
- First stage interview with our Head of Global Bids and Director of Enterprise Sales
- Assessment task and final stage interview with our Head of Global Bids and one of our Senior Sales/Marketing Leaders
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.
We hire BETTER.
Find out more about Reward Gateways approach to benefits, equality, talent, technology, empathy and what you’ll get in return for joining our Mission at rg.co/lifeatrg
£60,000 – £70,000 / year
£51,000 – £65,000 / year
£97,000 – £130,000 / year
If you can’t see a job that interests you, why not register for our job alerts by email service? And we’ll email you when a job that matches what you’re looking for is uploaded onto the site.