Generative AI Lead (GenAI)
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to . We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can and we believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different. Such differences may mean we need to make changes to our process to allow you the best possible platform to succeed, and we are happy to cater to any reasonable adjustments you may require. You will find the section to let us know of these at the bottom of your application form or you can mention it directly to your recruiter at any stage and they will be happy to help.
Capco is global technology and business consultancy with a focus on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry, combining innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. The solutions we offer our customers every day are as diverse as our employees.
- Experts across the Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments, Retail Banking and Wealth & Asset Management domains.
- Deep knowledge in various financial services offerings including Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Generative AI Lead to join our Data Analytics and AI team. You will be part of the GenAI workforce, responsible for defining strategy for Generative AI internally, and also helping shape and execute clients’ AI transformation agendas. You should have a strong background in machine learning/deep learning/AI and software engineering, and extensive professional experience as either as a consultant or similar advisory corporate role.
- Identify critical business problems that could be solved using Generative AI
- Define strategy for Generative AI and how to apply it
- Lead the design and build, and be responsible for engineering innovative GenAI products together with our cross-functional team
- Continually iterate and scale Generative AI products, whilst listening to the needs of the clients. Create technical standards and blueprint for AI scenarios.
- Educate the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on Generative AI.
- Mentor and nurture other engineers to help them grow their skills and expertise
Essential skills to succeed
- Experience working with large-scale language models
- Rich understanding of language models and transformers, vector stores and search algorithms
- Large-scale ETL development and engineering experience of high performance, large-scale ML systems
- Strong working knowledge of modern software development methodologies and software design pattern (e.g. end-to-end CI/CD process)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to client and partner teams.
- Confidence to convey technical advice and guidance to clients.
- Financial services industry experience
- Experience building applications and use appropriate prompting on generative AI models.
- Pytorch, TensorFlow experience
- You are a contributor to opensource and always thinking out of the box tooling, using and standardizing with methods of creating APIs , ML/Ops automation and more.
- Cloud fundamental or architecture accreditations
Data at Capco
Capco’s global Data Practice of 800+ practitioners are an established team of data strategists, analysts, scientists, architects, and engineers who help client teams harness the power of data to drive insight, optimise performance, and commercialise data opportunities. We enable financial institutions to become data-driven by helping transform their understanding, and use of data to derive value. We translate strategy into action – designing, implementing, and mobilising innovative data capabilities with a focus on efficiency and scalability, and partnering with leading vendors and industry bodies.
Collaboration, enthusiasm, and encouragement are key in ensuring we maintain our culture through working in an environment where clients become colleagues. We are looking for a candidate who will empower the team, drive high standards, grow the capability, and deliver customer focused outcomes.
Our clients and peers have voted us as the A-Team Best Consultancy in Data Management in consecutive years, valuing our ability to identify and develop top data talent. In addition to this, we have proudly won both the Best Consultancy (2022) in the British Banking Awards and the Best ESG Data & Technology Consultancy as part of the annual ESG Insight Awards.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clientsand employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepenexisting expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partnersand directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Enhanced and competitive family friendly benefits, including maternity / adoption / shared parental leave and paid leave for sickness, pregnancy loss, fertility treatment, menopause and bereavement.