This extraordinary position has come about due to continued growth of this business and demand for locally sourced, sustainable meat. Our client supplies many institutions as well as retailers and e-commerce businesses.
With this role you will be reporting to the Plant Director and managing the operations of plant and staff as well as dealing with the supply to large numbers of demanding customers and therefore will need prior experience in a similar role. Those with experience within the food industry at this level are of particular interest.
To be considered for this role you will have prior demonstrable experience in a similar position and a will hold a Valid UK driving license. This role has very good future progression opportunities for the right individual and relocation support can be considered if your skills and passion meet the requirements of this position.
Your Day to Day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Compliance and Accreditation.
- Recruitment and staffing management .
- Processing and packaging.
- Waste management and green/recycling.
- Stock levels of both product and packaging to meet budgetary needs.
- Ensuring that processing levels are maintained to budgetary levels or are switched up or down dependent upon both demand and supply.
- Collection of produce and delivery of the finished product.
- Maintenance and compliance with Plant machinery and vehicles.
- The liaison with the likes of HM Government officers/FSA.
- The liaison with major customer quality control officers.
Package: An excellent salary + performance related bonus is available for the right person.
Need To Know More?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on: Office or e-mail your CV and covering letter to .
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.