Macquarie Group Limited (UK)
Where will a career at Macquarie take you?
Our Legal team is embedded within the Private Credit business and the role will provide you with the opportunity to work closely with the Macquarie Asset Management distribution, fund management and investment management teams.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You’ll be part of a supportive team where everyone – no matter what role – contributes ideas and drive outcomes.
What role will you play?
You will support the Legal team based in London covering the private credit asset management business of Macquarie Asset Management (MAM Private Credit). This role would report directly to the Head of Legal for MAM Private Credit.
What you offer
- You will have around one to three years post-qualified experience
- You will be able to demonstrate strong technical legal skills combined with the ability to take a commercial approach to problem solving including the ability to distil complex regulation and legal issues into practical advice
- You will have private practice and/or in-house experience in asset management
- You will be required to work on cross border transactions with the ability to communicate effectively between EMEA, Australia, Asia and the US.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you’re excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world-whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
Job no: MAM-975487
Work type: Permanent – Full time
Group: Macquarie Asset Management
Recruiter: Jonathan Holden
Opening Date: 18/12/2023