voco Oxford Thames
A fantastic opportunity to join voco Oxford Thamesas a Front Office Team Leader!
We are paying £13.20 per hour equal to £27,456.00 salary
Staff accommodation available in Oxford!
As our Front Office Team Leader, you will demonstrate a flexible and adaptive hands-on approach in order to assist and support the Management team within the Front Office. You will help to ensure that our team deliver a consistently high standard of personalised service to our guests from the moment they check-in and throughout their entire stay.
Front Office Team Leader is responsible for day-to-day supervision of the reception area, motivation and inspiring the Reception Team. They lead by example when welcoming guests, dealing with queries and complaints and with making Reservations
To succeed as a Front Office Team Leader, you will need:
- At least 2+ years in a hotel front office role, preferably in a supervisory position
- Experience with handling guests queries and complaints
- Experience using Opera PMS is a huge advantage
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At?voco?everyones a host,?if?theres one thing we know, its that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
Our Front Office Team Leader enjoy a range of perks including:
- Becoming part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the worlds leading hotel companies – which means global opportunities.
- No zero-hour contracts!Our contracts come with guaranteed hours
- We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days – this means we can offer great flexibility if required
- 50% staff discount with a local taxi company all day AND taxi subsidy for shifts starting/ending between 23:00-06:00
- Subsidised childcare support
- Meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores all the way from retail to cinema
- Dont forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous Refer a Friend programme!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Front Office Team Leader,?then please apply now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
About voco Oxford Thames
Close to the heart of Oxford, on the banks of the River Thames, lies voco Oxford Thames hotel. With a history dating back to the Middle Ages, the hotels surroundings have an intriguing story to tell. voco Oxford Thames combines its medieval character with 21st-century style to create a unique setting for memorable meetings, conferences, and weddings alike, Dining at the voco Oxford Thames is a relaxed affair; discover British classics in the restaurant, enjoy pub favourites in the bar, or take afternoon tea either in the conservatory or out on the terrace.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual’s, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.