Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Profile: As a member of the Front of House team, our clients, guests and team expect an individual whose appearance and demeanour reflect the high standards of Signature.
Attitude should be one of confidence and professionalism, whilst recognising that guest satisfaction through team member services and performance is what is required to create an authentic experience.
General Scope: To ensure all guests are received in a #Be Authentic manner and our culture and values are presented every day. To make sure the front of house, meeting rooms and the hospitality suite are efficiently managed to the standards of which Network Rail expect. This role is diverse between fronts of house and administrative tasks; this will require you to be proactive and efficient in your delivery to create a smooth daily operation.
Salary £19,397:00 p.a.
To represent Signature in a proficient, professional and personal manner at all times.
· To ensure appearance is maintained to our grooming standards.
· To attend any training sessions requested by the management team.
· To assist all guests and MITIE/Signature clients with any reasonable requests.
· To report any faults or health and safety concerns to the relevant person or department, first point of contact would be the Workplace Manager or Front of House Manager.
· To comply with Signature standards for absences/ sickness.
Experience: Previous customer service experience within a reception, switchboard or room booking environment, with AV/VC knowledge and hospitality service. Qualified First aider or willing to undertake a course. This would all be beneficial, but experience is not required as all training will be issued.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Be experienced with computers and software packages such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· The ability to interact confidently with all levels of business and guests.
Education or Certification:
· Reception/administration experience (beneficial not required).
· A Level (or equivalent experience).
It's the little things that count -
On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.