ForgeRock Developer London to £90k *Remote Interview WFH*
ForgeRock Developer / Engineer (Java Spring Security). ForgeRock specialist sought by rapidly growing Challenger Bank that is disrupting UK retail banking through the use of it's advanced data centric cloud based solutions.
As a ForgeRock Developer you'll join a small team responsible for highly available services that process user authentication and security mechanisms for a wide set of users on a best-in-class platform that is highly available, scales to unprecedented levels and provides the lowest possible latency. The core banking platform is written in Java, SpringBoot utilising RESTful APIs and modern SQL databases.
You'll join an accomplished team based in Central London, the company is able to carry out a remote interview / onboarding process and offers the ability to work from home during the current circumstances (2-3 days WFH going forward).
- Expertise with ForgeRock including OpenAM, OpenDJ, and OpenCTS
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring and ideally Spring Security; experience with RESTful APIs
- Good working knowledge of SQL databases e.g. CockroachDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience working in Agile teams e.g. Scrum and TDD / BDD experience
- Collaborative with good communication skills
Apply now or call to find out more about this ForgeRock Developer / Engineer opportunity...... click apply for full job details