Waltham Abbey, Essex
Marriott Hotels – Central
Food & Beverage Supervisor – Waltham Abbey
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Delta Hotels Waltham Abbey, Old Shire Lane, Waltham Abbey, England, United Kingdom
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Non-Management
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Waltham Abbey are now recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our Food & Beverage Team.
What you will do
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Act as a confident role model for all new team members whilst taking a hands on approach.
- Work with the team of talented Chefs to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Manage your Food & Beverage Outlet keeping it clean and food safe.
- Work within all Food & Beverage Outlets including Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Event Operations
- Share personal recommendations to spread your passion for great food and drink.
- Create a fantastic environment for customers and team members to relax and enjoy their time with us.
- Support the management team to deliver consistently high standards.
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-orientated demeanor
- A team player attitude
- A proactive, problem solving approach to work
- Positive outlook and dependability
Perks you deserve
“Take care of your employees and they’ll take care of the guests” if the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our caliber, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Waltham Abbey will offer you the following:
- Free meals on shift
- Free car parking
- Uniform & Dry Cleaning
- Training and development opportunities
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food & Beverage, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Delta Hotels provide a seamless travel experience that has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of the modern frequent traveler in mind. We flawlessly deliver the key essentials guests need and we work hard to eliminate everything they don’t. At Delta Hotels by Marriott, we are always warm, wise and in control so our guests can focus on what’s most important. With a strong presence in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States, Delta Hotels by Marriott is rapidly expanding across markets all around the world. If you enjoy delivering purposeful service and focusing on the details that matter, we invite you to explore jobs at Delta Hotels by Marriott. In joining Delta Hotels, you join a portfolio of brands with Marriott International. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.