* highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
Your standard working hours are 40 hours per week as and when required between Monday to Sunday as per the roster. You may be required to work additional hours to those detailed on the roster when authorised and as necessitated by the needs to the business.
Up to £8.72 per hour
The Hawthorns Northamptonare currently recruiting for an attentive, proactive and enthusiastic team player to join us as Food & Beverage Team Member. As a Food & Beverage Team Member, you will support our Hotel Services team by serving meals to our resident's demonstrating a courteous, friendly and efficient manner.
For this position you will ideally have experience of working in a hospitality environment, such as a hotel or full service restaurant.
The key responsibilities of our Food & Beverage Team Members, include:
- Check food and beverage carts for meal requirements and re-stock when required.
- Greet each table and serve the beverages and food from the cart.
- Return the cart to the kitchen area, assisting in storing any perishable items.
- Review the menu of the meal being served and take residents orders.
- Serve meals to each Resident's table.
- Clear dishes from tables.
- Clear and wash tables and chairs.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Please note: this list is not exhaustive and you should be aware that you will be required to carry out duties other than those for which you are primarily employed.
Hawthorns Retirement provides a unique concept of luxury, apartment-style retirement communities set within a purpose-built facility. The Hawthorns first launched in the UK in 1985 in Clevedon, Somerset. This was followed by The Hawthorns in Eastbourne in 1999, The Hawthorns in Braintree, Essex in 2009. With all three award-winning UK retirement villages.In 2015, The Hawthorns, Aldridge located in the West Midlands was added, building upon the values and quality of service already established, but with the extended level of service to include care and support based upon resident needs. Registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), greater peace of mind is now provided.Launched in March 2018 at Northampton The Hawthorns Northampton is the latest edition to the Hawthorns portfolio and is leading the development of our retirement concept into the 21st century. This retirement community will take The Hawthorns to new levels of luxury retirement living and is proving to be a very popular choice for people across in their retirement years across Northamptonshire.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential...... click apply for full job details