Off To Work
Bar & Cafe Team Leader
£30,500 per annum (40 hours per week)
5 out of 7 days
A great opportunity has arisen for a Bar & Cafe Team Leader to join a lovely Venue in Central London. The role will be helping to manage a team and help run the Bars and Cafes/Restaurants within a large Theatre while providing excellent customer service to all visitors.
This is a 5/7 day operation so some weekend work will be required and some evenings but there will be no late finishes
Role Responsibilities for the Bar & Cafe Team Leader are:
- Overseeing your section and staff in your department
- Ensuring all equipment, fixtures and fittings are in efficient working order and well presented, and to report to department management when this is not the case.
- Ensuring stock rotation is taking place and your team are confident in this process, while also completing the monthly stock takes.
- Support the team in your section with customer / equipment / process issues etc.
- Lead by example in appearance, approach, and professionalism and train where needed.
- Ensure you section is aware of any promotions, events, bespoke requests.
- Pre-empt customers’ needs and provide a tailored level of customer service, always aiming to exceed expectations.
- Supporting your section to ensure all HSE, compliance, statuary regulations and legal requirements are met.
- Undertake any training and professional development as determined by your managers.
- To ensure the opening and closing procedures of you section are adhered to.
- Carry out daily briefings to your section.
The Bar & Cafe Team Leader must have:
- experience of working as a Team Leader in a retail Cafe / Bar.
- Personal Licence (Desirable.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Having and creating clear processes to ensure deadlines are met and control processes are always in place.
- Awareness of COSHH
- Flexible – you may be required to work evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.