Salary – Up to £40,000
Schedule – Full Time
Experience – Previous experience within a Michelin star restaurant or Fine dinning
Kitchen Table are seeking a Floor Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and passionate about all things food and drink. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Floor Manager looking for a new role in an award winning, critically acclaimed group.
Kitchen Table is a dining experience, where full interaction with the chefs showcases previously unseen kitchen theatre. Guests, seated at a horseshoe-shaped counter, see James Knappett and his team prepare, serve, and talk diners through that evenings tasting menu. A wine list curated by award-winning sommelier (and James wife) Sandia Chang completes the experience.
James has worked at some of the worlds most highly regarded restaurants.Kitchen Table opened in 2012, was awarded one Michelin Star in 2014, and achieved a coveted second star in 2018 ?” which it has held ever since. Kitchen Table was also awarded Michelins Welcome and Service Award in 2018.
As a Floor Manager, you will be a hands-on, proactive and enthusiastic leader, injecting your personality into your work and inspiring the team to deliver a warm and memorable guest experience. You will continually commit to the highest standards of service and operations, and working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the front of house team, managing service, team development, stock management and health and safety.
We are looking for a Floor Manager that has:
- The ability to inspire, motivate, lead and develop teams;
- A Warm, personable and professional nature;
- Creative with excellent attention to detail;
- Extensive knowledge of Wine, WSET Level 2 or above preferable;
- Working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety requirements;
The successful Floor Manager will receive:
- Up to £40.000,00;
- Sunday, Monday OFF;
- Excellent learning and career development opportunities within a dynamic and growing business.
Benefits & Culture
Our team is the most important part of our business, translating our passion for genuine hospitality to our guests every day. We are proud to work with industry-leading talent and recognise the importance of offering our teams the tools, guidance and experience necessary to build confidence and grow.
We encourage you to bring your whole self to work and celebrate the skills and characteristics that make you unique. Your commitment to be kind and work hard comes with a range of benefits such as:
- Up to 50% off dining across JKS Restaurants
- Retail & Takeaway Discounts
- Code App Membership
- Perkbox – access to tons of retail discounts and our wellbeing hub
Look After Yourself
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Company Donations for your involvement with Charities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Financial Advice
- Wedding Gift & New-born Care Package – Celebrating your big occasions
- Access to our fantastic L&D Calendar
- A personalised learning & development plan to develop your skills and knowledge
- Career progression with a fast-growing, critically acclaimed restaurant group.
- Employee referral scheme – paying up to £600 per referral
- Staff parties & long service awards
JKS Restaurants was founded by siblings Jyotin, Karam and Sunaina Sethi in November 2008. The group has received critical acclaim and industry recognition since its inception, including 6 Michelin stars, 4 Michelin Bib Gourmands and one restaurant ranked in the Worlds 100 Best restaurants.
The JKS portfolio currently includes Michelin Starred restaurants Trishna, Gymkhana, Kitchen Table, Sabor and Lyles; as well as cult favourites Hoppers, BAO, Brigadiers, Berenjak, Plaza Khao Gaeng, Speedboat Bar and Bibi. Pubs include The Cadogan Arms and The George.
JKS Restaurants offers a unique chance to either pursue a career in fine dining or develop within casual trend focused cuisine, with opportunities across all disciplines for those looking to progress their careers within a people focused, collaborative hospitality group.