We are looking to recruit an experienced Fire and Security Engineer t o join my clients ever growing Fire and Security division. T H White Energy, Fire & Security division is going from strength to strength and this is a great time to join the team!
Reporting to the lead supervising engineer, the role will service fire, security, CCTV and access control systems. The successful candidate will work on a range of premises including domestic, commercial, agricultural, retail and industrial, and will be expected to join the callout rota to provide customers with the level of service they require.
Working in Wiltshire and the surrounding counties, responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding and Servicing of Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Access control and Emergency Lights
- Producing accurate records of work completed, as detailed in our Quality System
- Full compliance with Health and Safety and all T H WHITE policies and processes
- The ideal candidate will hold a CSCS/ECS card and have undertaken Pasma / IPAF training
- Knowledge of Gent, Advanced, Morley, Galaxy, Texecom, Paxton, Controlsoft, Avigilon, and Hikvision systems would be an advantage
- Hold a full driving license is essential
In return our client is offering a fantastic long-term career opportunity, plus the company will give you the opportunity to work overtime, plus company bonus a company van, mobile phone, PDA, laptop, and an excellent contributory pension scheme as well as training, company share scheme, and company discounts...... click apply for full job details