We are partnering with a market leading international retail company based in Central London in search of a Financial Analyst. This will be a fixed term 12 month contract, and you can look forward to taking on the responsibility of supporting and collaborating with an internal team, along with adding real value to the company.
What you will do:
As a Financial Analyst, one of your main responsibilities will be to extract and handle large data sets and identify key patterns and trends for decision making. You will be expected to examine data, and aid in the creation of financial reports over time.
You will also provide analyses to support business insights, and collaborate with different departments through forming relationships, and working towards achieving business and financial objectives. Additionally, you will aim to maximise resources through automation, and prepare reports related to sales for the business.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Advanced Excel).
- Ability to present financial data concisely and efficiently.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Consistently able to handle priorities and adapt to a changing environment.
- Proficient data management and numerical skills.
- Experience with Oracle, SmartView, Hyperion and Anaplan desirable.
- Industry experience in FMCG, Retail or Food Service desirable.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003