A focus on financial control is important, along with the skills to interpret financial data and collaborate closely with business partners.This role will focus primarily on the Mortgages, Cards and Loans areas of Retail, however, there may be opportunities to be involved in all Retail Finance products.The role will also provide opportunities to be involved in projects such as system migrations and control deep dives.
Here at Lloyds Banking Group, our vision is to help our customers achieve their goals, supporting the Group's purpose, to help Britain prosper.
Whether it's saving, spending or borrowing, we want to help our personal and business customers navigate through their individual journey.
We'll look for ways to tailor our products and services to recognise that different customers need different things from us. We will focus on helping our customers, and being ready to provide support with expertise when they need it, putting things right when they go wrong.
The Retail Finance Division is at the heart of Lloyds Banking Group's strategy to become the best bank for customers, investors, shareholders and our people.
A bit about the team..
Our Finance professionals provide guidance and insight as trusted partners along with the figures and data insights that underpin everything.
Located in four key hubs as centres of excellence (Halifax, Cardiff, Bristol and London) they're helping build the bank of the future by providing a consistent service, standardising and automating finance processes and embracing new technologies to reduce complexity.
The Products Reporting & Information (PRI) Team plays an integral role in the communication to the Retail Finance Leadership team for the Reporting of Management Accounts, Ledger and Technical Accounting support and driving forward the delivery of key reporting projects.
The PRI Team supports Retail Product Finance Teams and operates a dynamic resourcing structure that allows exposure to all Business Units.
Colleagues in the team benefit from a wide-ranging view of part of the Retail business, which provides an excellent opportunity to increase your breadth of knowledge across the businesses.
What you'll be doing..!
- Providing insightful, high quality complex management accounting reports, executing control and operating as a management accounting specialist.
- Build a wide network of contacts across Finance to better understand the customer transaction journey through to ledger to enable swift resolution to ledger investigations and aid collaboration
- Operate flexibly across PRI to deliver prioritised activity, including supporting strategic projects
- Respond to individual and team objectives and invests in improving personal performance by growing own skills and capabilities, coaching others when required.
What we're looking from you..?
- Create a positive team culture and encourage your colleagues to adopt a change mindset.
- Be curious - don't accept the status quo! Challenge the way we currently do things and look for ways we can improve them.
- Be able to work collaboratively and enjoy working with stakeholders from different areas.
- Ideally, you should be a part or qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Our proud culture of Building the Best Team in Finance and our subdivision promotes a positive, empowered culture. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-led culture that celebrates diversity, equal opportunity and provides opportunities for flexible working.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you..!