Michael Page (UK)
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
Reading Permanent £70,000 – £80,000 per year
- Fast paced sector
- Company has an incredible reputation for looking after it’s employees
About Our Client
My client are a well known and very reputable retail bank in central Reading.
- Embedding the Group Pricing Framework across Business Units, ensuring that the required controls are in place and policies are adhered to.
- Acting as a key point of contact for Pricing engagements from the sales and portfolio management areas of the business.
- Leading on the continuous improvement of the Group Pricing Model including user interface, regulatory changes and controls. Coordination of model changes with the technical model owners.
- Developing and producing accurate, timely and insightful MI to key stakeholders to provide a transparent view of pricing decision effectiveness.
- Supporting the Group Executive Pricing Committee and BU Pricing Forums.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Driven and proactive, managing priorities and delivering to deadlines
- Analytically focused with a strong attention to detail, capable of presenting data in a meaningful way
- Good level of financial comprehension; able to understand relationships between various components of deals
- Comfortable working across teams and functions, collaborating with owners on submission requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Financial services experience, preferably in a bank
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: 200 Dashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2NX