Local retail brand in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a Finance Administrator to join their team.
We are partnering with a local retail brand based in Milton Keynes. A recent business acquisition has created the need to two more heads to come in and join their growing team.
Finance Administrator Responsibilities:
- Raising high volume of invoices/credit notes
- Ensure customer invoicing requirements are completed correctly on all invoices/credit notes and are raised within agreed terms.
- Maintaining & reconciling, Bank Statements, Cash accounts on a daily basis.
- Dealing with customer / partner enquiries effectively and professionally in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Credit Control, Reservations and Property teams to resolve any invoicing queries.
- Driving continuous improvement to the partner invoice process.
- Processing high volume of invoices / credits in
- Credit checks to new suppliers and maintaining vendor master file in line with company practises.
- Raising payments in line with our agreed payment terms
- Raising ad-hoc payments as and when required
- Processing and reconciling employee expenses and company card expenses monthly.
Finance Administrator Requirements:
- Demonstrates experience in an AP/AR or general finance role.
- The ability to think quickly and to apply your initiative and commercial mindset to solve problems.
- Preferred to be studying or prepared to study towards an accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, ACA, or CIMA)
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills. (Vlookups, Pivots Tables)
- Confident manner and ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to grow and expand their role as the company grows
Whats on offer?
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Well established local brand
- On site parking
- Flexible working scheme