As a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK, Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We operate over 400 care homes and 20 rehabilitation centres across the country and we provide specialist care and support to people at home and in the wider community…and we're growing every day!
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining person centred support plans, and ensuring high quality support is being provided to each of the people that we support. Carrying out other duties designated by the Manager which include delegation of duties to support workers, you will also promote good practice at all times and act as an effective and positive role model. As a Field Support Supervisor, you may be required to work alone with the people you support or as part of a team, and may be required to provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the service.
Job Title: Field Support Supervisor - Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Location: Newtown,Powys With travel required to Wrexham Office weekly.
Pay Rate: £20,748 per annum
Voyage Care are recruiting a Field Supervisor in Care: based in Powys this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior, team leader or deputy manager looking to apply their skills and knowledge within a complex support environment.
As an experienced and senior worker your role will include some of the following: Complex casework, court work, transforming care, complex disability, safeguarding, behavior that challenges, risk & transitional work.
In addition to the above you will complete assessments; identify individual outcomes and care and support needs; you will plan care with individuals, families, and third party professionals: reviewing packages to check what is working well and what needs to change.
We are keen to attract experienced staff who can 'hit the ground running' and want to progress in their career development.
- Good knowledge of the Transforming Care Programme
- Level 5 Qualification of Management in Care or be willing to work towards
- Excellent communication and written skills inclusive of: assessment, report writing and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in partnership with people with diverse needs, both service users and carers; and colleagues and providers
- Ability to organise your own time and work to deadlines.
- Full UK driving Licence with access to a vehicle .
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holiday
2. Salary scale /progression if you want it
3. Life insurance & Pension Scheme
4. Cycle to work scheme
5. Retail rewards & savings
6. Long service awards
7. Refer a friend bonus between £250- £750 *T&C's Apply
** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary...... click apply for full job details