Make a difference every day - Become a Field Care Supervisor.
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you've brightened up someone's day - especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Sagecare are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time care assistants as a Field Care Supervisor, in the following areas FY8, PR4
The fact that you're have care experience makes you part of a special group of people - the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation of this role is the chance to make a difference, helping to motivate and lead the current care staff. As well as previous experience of working in a healthcare setting, you must also hold a relevant healthcare qualification, minimum level 2.
In return, we'll support you every step of the way, providing the training necessary to continue your progression within the company. Bear in mind that you'll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working, picking up care work when required. Due to the geographical location access to a vehicle is essential.
We'd love to hear from you if you're:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle
- Able to motivate and lead others.
And what are the benefits of working with Sagecare?
- Competitive hourly rates of between £9.00 (Carework) and £9.70, 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support - We're with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers.
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
- Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at Sagecare.
- All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Sagecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply...... click apply for full job details