Field Sales Representative - South Wales & West
Want to be part of our growth plans?
We have an exciting Field Sales Representative/ Regional Sales Executive opportunity available to cover South Wales & West. Checkatrade are the go to marketplace for trades and consumers alike. As a household brand with huge growth plans, our Field Sales teams will be at the forefront of driving our growth through lead generation and targeted sales activity. If you've got a knack for new business development, love the hunter element of sales, and got a track record to support this, we'd love to hear from you!
Where do you fit in?
Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager, you'll work as part of a field sales team targeting small and medium sized trade businesses within your region. With every trade category represented on our platform, you'll be creating your own leads, using varied channels and your great people skills to establish a rapport and to generate interest on Checkatrade Memberships. You'll be proactive and enterprising in your activity, attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to expand your network. This is a fantastic chance to play a key role in a fast growing market leading business.
What's in it for you?
- A business development role selling a household brand that is synonymous with quality and reputation.
- £28K to £32K basic DOE, Uncapped commission, car, mileage, and brilliant benefits. These include discounts from a wide range of retailers, a healthcare cash plan, and a scheme to help you buy the latest bikes or tech gadgets.
- An opportunity to be part of a growing, customer centric dot company, that has a great culture and is really going places!
- Opportunities for progression - with our continued expansion and newly established field and national account sales structure, we'll invest on brilliant people and will support your growth and development.
What do you need to succeed?
- Background in consultative Sales is a must. If you've previously dealt with tradespeople or building merchants, even better!
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, high integrity, and professionalism.
- Be confident with IT and have a clean driving license.
- Ability to manage your own workload, use your initiative and be driven to hit your targets.