Facilities Team Leader
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday: 9.00am-5.00pm
About the Company:
This is your chance to work for an award-winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK's trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
The Facilities Team Leader Role:
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader who has worked in Pharma or manufacturing to manage and ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department. This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer and you will have previous experience of leading and developing a team which comprises a Site Maintenance Technician, Facilities Officer, Facilities Assistant and 2 Cleaners.
Facilities Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Proactively oversee all aspects of the Facilities function ensuring regulatory compliance
- Ensure on-site security is appropriate at all times
- Providing guidance and training to all members of staff, where appropriate and needed
- You will be responsible for planning and managing the department's workload and meeting deadlines
- Ensuring costs are controlled and you will take the opportunity to make cost savings wherever possible
- You will be working with the Project team and carrying out work to ensure that relevant activities are completed in a timely manner
You will have great leadership skills and have shown this by having recent experience supervising a Facilities team. Office administration skills are essential, and it will be important to be confident in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will need to be able to work to tight deadlines with good attention to detail.
Facilities Team Leader Requirements:
- You should be able to demonstrate Facilities experience in a Pharma or manufacturing background
- You will have experience in managing and developing a Facilities team, conducting probationary reviews and annual reviews
- You will have experience in managing absence and working with HR to resolve issues
- You will be used to working to and achieving KPIs
- Demonstrable experience in developing and controlling a budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types covering different functions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Highly driven, self-motivated and confident to succeed under pressure
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
- Confident and competent decision maker
- Effective negotiator
Facilities Team Leader Benefits:
We offer a number of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary and package
- A holiday allowance that increases with length of service, which means that the longer you stay, the more you gain!
- Private Healthcare - medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free on-site parking
If you think that you are suitable for this Facilities Team Leader role, please apply now!..... click apply for full job details