Facilities Manager required to join a leading FM service provider to work in a retail environment in the South West.
A leading FM Service Provider are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to work within a large retail environment in the South West.
Reporting directly to the end customer, you will be responsible for total Facilities Management for a shopping centre based in Bristol overseeing maintenance, cleaning / housekeeping, security/CCTV, grounds, reception etc.
- Total responsibility for facilities management services within the agreed annual budget
- Managing, training, mentoring, and implementation of HR policies to achieve the best the on-site facilities services team
- Monitoring of subcontractor's SLAs and KPIs
- Review facilities supplier contract agreements and commercial terms and conditions.
- Ensure Compliance, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation for the site.
- Regular facilities update meetings with both client and site-based staff.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a Facilities Management role (within retail would be beneficial)
- Experience working with both hard / soft services (maintenance, security, cleaning, reception etc)
- Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc)
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Must have a smart professional appearance
- Experience managing budgets
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high quality service delivery and their impact on this
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- BUPA medical insurance
- life assurance 4x salary
- Pension contribution
- Access to retail discounts
- 40 hours per week - Mon - Fri 9am-5pm