ERP Functional Specialist
Our client is an ERP implementation partner, who provides operational and software systems advice, consultancy, implementation, training and ongoing support services. They specialise in Oracle Netsuite ERP and Celigo IO software
They're looking for a Functional Specialist to join our team. Their offices are based in Blackburn, however there will be an opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
You will need to collaborate with our Project Managers effectively and have some prior experience of working with ERP software solutions. Previous project management experience would also be considered. You will be an integral part of the project team for NetSuite ERP implementations.
You will be required to travel and work on customer sites supporting implementations and projects across the UK.
As part of this progressive role, we will offer full support through NetSuite & Celigo Certifications during the first two years of employment.
JOB TITLE: ERP Implementation Consultant
What you'll do:
· Design and implement quality solutions using NetSuite's native functionality, Workflows, and Suitebuilder.
· Design process documentation supporting scalable, custom solutions and integrations.
· Manage end-to-end enhancement projects with stakeholders across retail, manufacturing and finance verticals.
· Troubleshoot process, application and functional issues, and manage these alongside our support team.
· Grow your technical and functional expertise in NetSuite, Celigo and auxiliary SaaS systems.
· Train our NetSuite end-users and provide ad-hoc functional support when needed.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science or equivalent years of industry experience
- Functional experience with Ecommerce, Manufacturing and Financial processes in an ERP environment
· Excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
· Ability to build good relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and stakeholders...... click apply for full job details